Car cover that fits?

69highlife

Reaction score
Hey guys and gals!
I am in need of a car cover that would fit my 1969 Plymouth Fury III convertible. I recently lost my garage spot and the cover that I had is deteriorating. I had great problems with the cover due to fitting correctly. I do not recall where I purchased it from but, it took them 3 shoots at getting me a cover that was big enough. It was for a 4 door Lincoln. Does anyone know of a website I would be able to get a reasonably priced cover that could endure a New York style winter that won't break the bank?
As always any help is appreciated,
Jason from Long Island

"Won't break the bank" ? You get what you pay for. A California car cover is what you want... IMO

I agree. California Car Cover is the way to go. I use the Extreme Weave, their top of the line outdoor cover for both my '65 300 'vert and '64 GTO. You get what you pay for. They also have a no nonsense 5 year warranty.

I ordered one for my '67 Imperial, using the selection tool on their website. Fits perfectly.

Since both my cars are parked outside year round I've been using an Ironshield car cover on both of them. They handle everything from hurricanes to blizzards...

http://www.carscover.com/1968-Chrysl...47-SP8785.html

ironshield_bmw_5.jpg

Back