Carb Rebuild Kit Recs

1970FuryConv

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
I have a 1973 2 bbl, need rebuild. Anyone have rec on quality carburetor rebuild kit manufacturer?

I got a kit from the Parts City in town, same price and parts as O'reilly's, but independently owned.

The kit had more than I needed, and looked the same as every other kit I've ever come across. I only used the main gasket, and needle and seat.

I haven't got a carb kit in a while, but in the past I have had good luck with Standard and the kits from Napa

I got a kit from the Parts City in town, same price and parts as O'reilly's, but independently owned.

The kit had more than I needed, and looked the same as every other kit I've ever come across. I only used the main gasket, and needle and seat.
I need the accelerator pump especially. Bog on take off.

Mike's Carburetor Parts is an excellent source for hard to find carb parts. For those occasions when you need parts clarification they are the place to go. Used them back in the day when local carb builders were scarce.

I have used Mike's for years. Always great customer service.

Carburetor Parts Catalog| Mike's Carburetor Parts (carburetor-parts.com)

jim

Mike's Carburetor Parts is an excellent source for hard to find carb parts. For those occasions when you need parts clarification they are the place to go. Used them back in the day when local carb builders were scarce.
Hi Jim and David
Went by 1973 Dodge 360 2bbl, but he didn't have the kit. I need to get the carb # and try again. Thanks, Ben

Back