Carlisle 2020 Official Thread

« Think » — When else are you gonna see so many 1970 Polara ´verts together?

I've seen five at a time once. Four, on several occasions and three , well in my garage ... I'm past the giddiness of seeing so many at a time, I've moved on.
There was a time that my goal was to meet as many in person as I could and with Adleen .
Again, you've stepped up, I've got other things on my mind.

attachment-9.jpeg

Ya know, they have these things called planes nowadays :poke:

Too much trouble, the closest airport to the house out West is just under 4 hours away. Then where are they landing a jet in PA ? Pittsburgh ? Philly? Harrisburg? Naaa my Carlisle days are likely numbered .

Too much trouble, the closest airport to the house out West is just under 4 hours away. Then where are they landing a jet in PA ? Pittsburgh ? Philly? Harrisburg? Naaa my Carlisle days are likely numbered .

Harrisburg. You'll miss us...

Hell. . . Just send Diane. You can stay home in Idaho.

Well I'm definitely getting my *** out there this year, I need to experience at least one year with you there, I know you've been a staple for many years.

I’ll be driving Snow White through Pittsburgh on the way to Carlisle. So, anybody who needs a ride, let me know.

Last edited:
Back