Carlisle 2020 Official Thread

Anybody that's staying at the HOMEWOOD SUITES AT HARRISBURG WEST OR CLOSE, FLYING SOLO THIS YEAR TO AND FROM THE FAIRGROUNDZ? I waz going to rent ah little S**T-BOX something or other but a cab iz quicker and cheaper because I get into Harrisburg at 23:59 Thursday nite and I need to get thru' the gate Friday and Saturday, sooooo? Anyone willing to carry this Old Dawg to and from? Jer

Anybody that's staying at the HOMEWOOD SUITES AT HARRISBURG WEST OR CLOSE, FLYING SOLO THIS YEAR TO AND FROM THE FAIRGROUNDZ? I waz going to rent ah little S**T-BOX something or other but a cab iz quicker and cheaper because I get into Harrisburg at 23:59 Thursday nite and I need to get thru' the gate Friday and Saturday, sooooo? Anyone willing to carry this Old Dawg to and from? Jer
Glad to hear that you'll be there.

Sammie and I would be more than happy to take you. We're staying at the Country Inn and Suites across from you guys but minutes away. We're arriving Thursday sometime around noon. Keep in touch.

Nahh...I have a pretty high tolerance, sometimes.:rolleyes:
Besides, I'd want to check out the area when I get there. Route 230 from the airport looks like a decent route w/o many stop lights, and long straight-a-ways.

Besides, I'd want to check out the area when I get there. Route 230 from the airport looks like a decent route w/o many stop lights, and long straight-a-ways.
If you're serious and can get us both back to the motel safely Hell yes, come get me. I'll have just my carry on and be wearing an Olive Drab USMC 8 point hat standing outside the front of the terminal lookin' stupid. And our first stop after checking in at the front desk will be to find the bar and let me buy you last call. If you're not feeling up to par at that time call me and just say so and I'll rent the S**T Box and come find the Motel., no biggie either way 6PKRT, Jer

Well, ****, ill go fer a ride in that beautiful NYer if you go!

I'll have just my carry on and be wearing an Olive Drab USMC 8 point hat standing outside the front of the terminal lookin' stupid.
You'll know it when I get there. There won't be any other gold New Yorkers pulling up at the arrivals gate. You'll see me before I see you.
Well, ****, ill go fer a ride in that beautiful NYer if you go!
I think I just said so. BTW ya better not be sleepin….or passed out.

You'll know it when I get there. There won't be any other gold New Yorkers pulling up at the arrivals gate. You'll see me before I see you.

I think I just said so. BTW ya better not be sleepin….or passed out.
HOLY CRAP BATMAN. A CHAUFFEUR AND BODY GUARD AT MIDNITE FUR JES ME? KEEP THAT TREATMENT UP AND I MIGHT STOP TALKIN' TO THE RIF-RAFS ALL TOGETHER lol

Back