Carlisle 2020 Pictures

Forgeddaboudit getting a 2020. Ain't gonna happen. They'll probably bump you up to a '21. What year is your C6. Is it a stick?
View attachment 388742

Those urin's Vettes?

I'm probably going to get my 2020, as I'm at the vaunted "3000 Status" [Accepted for Production] as of February 19th. All "3000" cars will be built by November 15th, according to GM, with a total of about 20,000 cars. The plant is almost done with the January allocation after going back to work on May 26th, making about 100 cars a day with one 10 hour shift, and they're at almost 6000 cars made now. Sooooo.....unless something happens to the supply chain (and what could possibly happen?) I "should" be a September build. We'll see!

The C6 is a stick. It's an MGW aftermarket item, replacing the rubbery OEM unit, installed the minute I got the car home. MGW Aftermarket Racing Shifters

Returning to your regularly scheduled programming.....Carlisle pics.

My favorite cars of the show, these two four speed cars.

IMG_20200711_170451.jpg

IMG_20200710_141435.jpg

It's the replacement for this one. I ordered last October, still waiting for it to be built. Might see it by September. I've driven one (VIN0403) and it's simply amazing. Makes my car feel like a 1970 Chrysler...

View attachment 388738
My cousin has a C8 on order. He’s deferred it until 2021 and gets to keep the 2020 price.

Many thanks to you and your family for taking/posting these photo's, much appreciated.

Thanks so much to you and your kids for taking and posting all of the pics. Since I couldn't make it this year I still got to see quite a collection. It's great to see your kids involved too. They will remember this when they are older. Making memories is so important. Thanks again for all your hard work.

You're all welcome. I mention 3 hours to post the pictures, but honestly that's about half what I expected it to be. Joey must have upgraded the servers since the last time I uploaded a bunch of pictures.

Last edited:
Thanks for picture s no one on the b body site took any!!!! Found a link over there to your post !! Simply amazing ! Kids are way better then me at taking pictures!
I really need to go one year . It sure would be cool to drive the 64 300 k convertible from FL.!

Thanks John for taking the time to post these great pics. Tell you kids thank you for taking the time to take all these great pics. It's almost as good as being there in person.

Thanks so much for posting these, I feel as if I were there! This is really awesome!!!!!
Kind regards
Frank

You're all welcome. I mention 3 hours to post the pictures, but honestly that's about half what I expected it to be. Joey must have upgraded the servers since the last time I uploaded a bunch of pictures.
I thought that sounded kind of fast, but then, I'm kinda slow.

My regrets for not being able to attend this year and apologies to the "herd" that they had to suffer through with only your equipment. They all did a great job!

Where was this car show an are they going to do it this year.

Are you talking about Carlisle...? You don't know about Carlisle...? :wideyed: Must have taken awhile to get out from under that rock...!! :poke:
The Carlisle Chrysler nationals takes place at the Carlisle fairgrounds in Pennsylvania every July. Typically there are 2000 plus show cars and a swap meet to die for.

Back