Carlisle Events Lakeland show...

Great coverage Jeff. Thanks a lot...!
I attended this show last year, first time for it I think. It did lack organization but there was some nice things to look at. I found a couple of nice signs in the swap area.

Great coverage Jeff. Thanks a lot...!
I attended this show last year, first time for it I think. It did lack organization but there was some nice things to look at. I found a couple of nice signs in the swap area.
Thank you Will... and Viv told me I had to tell Elle "hi" for her... I started to explain but settled on "yes dear"... so that mission has been completed to the best of my abilities.

This was my big winnings from the lakeland event...
PB130002.JPG

I spotted it from a distance and when I walked over to it to see if it was correct, the guy offered it for $2... I still can't fully explain why I bought it. I suppose I can now personally compare it to the proper Chrysler ones... but I knew better anyhow.

These are my prizes from Garlits... $10 for all from the kid Stan bought from... I figured there may be a problem solver in there someday.
PB130001.JPG

For only ten bucks, they're great souvenirs at the very least.
I have a full set of those wheel covers for an Imperial thanks to Mr C... I have a spare set of road wheels with the correct early centers... The NYB doesn't need any either...

Conclusion... I'm an idiot if you make something cheap enough...

Jeff. You failed to mention that you bought the wheel covers just so you'd have something to carry the rest of the stuff around on. Makes sense to me.

Ellie say's "HEY" to Viv.

Jeff. You failed to mention that you bought the wheel covers just so you'd have something to carry the rest of the stuff around on. Makes sense to me.

Ellie say's "HEY" to Viv.
Yep... I couldn't juggle the $8 of misc crap I had in my hands and saw 2 covers that were missing the medallion for a buck each... $10 :)

do you have a price for the F5 green 69 RR or the GA4 gunmetal 71 GTX?

Carsten

do you have a price for the F5 green 69 RR or the GA4 gunmetal 71 GTX?

Carsten
Zero information... not C's, outa my budget and I was under management's ever watchful eye... why do you think we never went into the auction?:stop:DENIED:stop:

Back