Cbody Bob's and Wollfen's great big adventure

yup , its from the early days of american racing , their were offered up for old school sprint cars and indy as well . not many knockin around . i hoping to find one before i have it fitted . so i can run them on a hotrod i'm thinking on doing . i want to do up a 37 dodge roadster pickup , slamm'd channel'd n strech'd hood . with a sonic ram induction on a 60
DSC00162.JPG
DSC00164.JPG
DSC01532.JPG
DSC08169.JPG
rb 383 golden lion engine . champ quick change , i've got alot of the hard parts . just got to get a rim .

well i said that i collected for years n years up n down the state swap meet after swap meet . this is most of my hot rod steering wheels , all different brands , but convico is my favorite . ya even a car co called road toys unlimited (RTU) i start'd
DSC00267.JPG
DSC00270.JPG
DSC00273.JPG
DSC00274.JPG
DSC00275.JPG
DSC00276.JPG

43F75183-7FD6-4BD5-ACAC-FD1BD0481DA8.jpeg
The green fish has arrived at Wollfen’s shop. Fits in nicely with his many green cars. And it’s St Patty’s day too. This car is lite.

You'd have to run the buffer hard to get rid of the green... :rolleyes:
I think it’s staying green. My budget on this one it l o w. I’m going to raid my parts shelves on this one. I got a 68 318. A 904 trans, A body 8 3/4 rear, 4.86 Richmond gear, glass hood, I think I have nice drive shaft that will fit, windshield from a parts car. So shouldn’t be too many parts needed.

And I have a nice set of early A headers I got cheap & a good Eddy intake. A good pair of 7 inch C body 15 inch steelies.

Back