Central PA Barn Find 1966 Chrysler 300

Trying to look around the girl the wide whites may help the appearance of the car. Of course, women always help a car look better

That's a red hue I like better. The whitewalls are a bit too wide, shouldn't extend to the rim. Is this interior pewter ?

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

More pictures, dad just had to lay in the trunk haha

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

I guess barn finds are still out there. A beauty.Magnum 500s are a great addition to this car. I would have gone with whitewalls too. I hope you kept the original wheel covers, even if they're just hanging on the wall- It's getting hard to find them now-a-days. It's a shame about the dent in the leading edge of the hood..that will be a pain to pull.

Yeah the dent is going to stay there, I don't want to ruin the originality. And I have the steel wheels and hubcaps in the garage they aren't going anywhere

image.jpg

One of the latest pictures, was taken two weeks ago. Had to get it out and get some pictures of it then put it back in the garage. Finished up the dual exhaust yesterday and getting ready to send the radiator out to get redone. If any of you fellow Mopar people are coming to the All Chrysler Nationals in Carlisle PA in July you can come see my barn find Chrysler in the survivor tent this year.

image.jpg

I am certain it belongs there and is worthy of the survivor status BUT is that where you wanna be? I myself have found the survivor tent packed to tight and difficult to mingle with your crowd.... most of those people are just too damn stuffy for my liking.

I will however look for this barn find beauty

I am certain it belongs there and is worthy of the survivor status BUT is that where you wanna be? I myself have found the survivor tent packed to tight and difficult to mingle with your crowd.... most of those people are just too damn stuffy for my liking.

I will however look for this barn find beauty

I was wondering about that myself, what suggestions do you fellow Moparians have on the best place for my 300 at Mopar Carlisle?

I was wondering about that myself, what suggestions do you fellow Moparians have on the best place for my 300 at Mopar Carlisle?

JUST MY OPINION but in your cars class would be best. I have always found that you will feel more "at home" when parked with guys that have similar cars. One year we parked in the "convertible" section because the C bodies were against the fence, near the Armory. It wasnt as enjoyable as usual but better than being off the beaten path.

The survivor tent just appears to be snooty and you cant spread out with your car. I have yet to put my convertible in the survivor tent....too much fun going on with my C body brothers and sisters in their class.

Fred is correct, many people walk the survivor tent to oooh and aahhh at the originals and stay out of the C body rows

The die hards will find them anywhere.

I walk that show for four days and almost never get to the A's B's and E's except at a passing glance to vote.

How many total C's normally show up? For that matter A, B, E's? I've never been so any stats out there?

Back