Changing a low beam headlight in a 2014 Subaru Outback

Serously I think nonsense like this mentioned above should be prohibited by legislation. Such elementary safety relevant functions should be possible to repair in a jiffy by the average Driver
This is why manufactures get government regs leveled at them because they don't take time to look at the big picture of the scoccer mom that drives around for a month without a turn signal because it takes a whole day of the car being in the shop instead of the guy at Auto Zone being able to help her out in 5 mins.

This is why manufactures get government regs leveled at them because they don't take time to look at the big picture of the scoccer mom that drives around for a month without a turn signal because it takes a whole day of the car being in the shop instead of the guy at Auto Zone being able to help her out in 5 mins.

That was exactly my thought as I am an early morning commuter who crossed paths with such a mum on a near daily Basis from around September till March last fall/winter with only the right side headlight working. I guess then came the time where the bi-annual inspection took place.
She probably thought I was just horny when I winked her with my headlights during the whole season.

Back