For Sale Cheap Service Manuals 1990-2004

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will buy you a case of beer at Carlisle or lunch at the food vendor of your choice if you could send me a picture of the pinout diagram for a 98 5.2-5.9 gas engine. I don't want the whole manual because once it is welded back together and runs that POS is out of here or I'll just sell it off non running.

That shouldn't be a problem. I'll see what I can find when I'm going through them for Patrick tomorrow. I think that info should be in the '98 Powertrain manual.

I
That shouldn't be a problem. I'll see what I can find when I'm going through them for Patrick tomorrow. I think that info should be in the '98 Powertrain manual.
I have found a couple online but they are hard to read (I usually snapshot them and then I can email and blow it up)
Don't put much effort in it I am just lazy and do not want to check sensor signal at the hard to get to crank and cam sensor, and did not want to shotgun parts at a POS truck.

Interested in all 1998-2004 Dakota books and supplements, shipped to 73150.

Here's what I have.

dakota manuals.jpg

The two manuals missing covers are the 1998 and 1999 Dakota general service manuals. $35 takes it all. Shipping should be around $20 by media mail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back