check this new purchase out!

So last 2 weeks been all about putting my little pos back together. Last time I buy a car sight unseen. After replacing just about everything the Renault is a friggin riot to drive. Little car handles like it is on rails! I can see why they made track cars out of them in the 80s. I've been driving it every day and even took it on a 200 mile trip....41mpg!! Ran nice little free flowing exhaust. All was well until smoke poured out from under the hood dam near shutting down ih35 lol. Dam rack cracked pumped ps fluid on tje exhaust. Little jb weld holding it until new rack arrives this week. I'm thinking srt4 engine swap.anyway perfect little commuter car. Looking forward to a drive in the 300 this weekend, something with power!

I saw all this coming.
Just sat back and waited. Lol!!!
Hey, drive it like it's stolen and enjoy the crap out of it until you get your money back in satisfaction.

Posted via Topify on Android

So good news the dealer I bought it from sent me a check for 1000.00 so far paid for all my parts and honestly I enjoy the labor part as with any old car its strictly a hobby. So I got the car for a great deal! Both convertables are grounded today as it is raining. The car is pure driving fun. Dont have to worry if the next guy is faster or worth more or more exotic. A Renault alliance is none of that! Even tho was misled by the mechanical condition of the car I would do business with this place again. The body and interior are perfect so now getting the mechanics worked out should be a happy car.

Back