Christine wanted. Cheap! No rust buckets. $2,000.00

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's just a spontaneous pipe dream anyways. If searching seriously and a true conaisseur of the Christine issue she'd know that the nearest Thing to her would be a red Belvedere in the first place.

I know we've beat this horse, but.... The Internet has ruined written language. Is it really sofucking tough to use a little punctuation? Capitalization? Nah, that's way too much effort. Fuckit I'll just write like a 2nd grader. Why should that be embarrassing?
I don`t believe the internet is all at fault I ran into some one the other day who could not read the written language(cursive) printed was all they could handle and not very well at that

flat,550x550,075,f.jpg

Maybe this one?

flat,550x550,075,f.jpg

Well, perhaps the government has a program for single mothers....you know, they need joy too! And nothing like an expensive antique will make them feel less left behind by society.

Not Christine, but it has fins, and is in the right time frame. 60? Ford Galaxie. Yard owner would probably let this one go for under $1000. U haul. 100_4373.jpg100_4372.jpg

100_4373.jpg

100_4372.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back