Chrysler 300 1970 4dr

drrock

Reaction score
Good morning everybody! I would like to introduce to you my Chrysler 300 which I bougth last year in Canada and was shipped to Germany. It is in my hands since October 2018 and now ready to drive on german roads. If you have any question feel free to ask.

IMG_20181111_101828263[1].jpg

IMG_20181111_101845139[1].jpg

IMG_20181116_075948100_HDR[1].jpg

IMG_20190227_131928082[1].jpg

IMG_20190227_132254569[1].jpg

Congratulations on a sweet looking 300. Well you’ve told us that you purchased it in Canada, tell us the rest of her story or what you know of it.

I have a question, would you sell it to me?:lol:
Seriously though, it’s a real stunner, congrats!

@drrock

Please tell us your back story as to why you had to get a Fusie.

cheers and congratulations from another Fuselage (Imperials, though) admirer in Europe.

Congratulations on a sweet looking 300. Well you’ve told us that you purchased it in Canada, tell us the rest of her story or what you know of it.

Well all I know so far is: Car was purchased January 1970 in Kansas and was sold to Iowa in 2000 where it sat until 2018. From there it went via Canada to me. It´s got only about 35k miles and is in real good condition. Registration and technical inspection in Germany caused no prob at all. It´s got some dents outside, no rust. Inside the only damage is on the left door strap which is almost torn. I had to change the fuel sending unit but that´s it...so far. It´s a quite different way of driving compared to my B-Body but I guess I´ll learn quickly.

Thank you for the update, it’s going to be a blast to drive on those wide-open German highways. Autobahn. :eek:

@drrock

Please tell us your back story as to why you had to get a Fusie.

cheers and congratulations from another Fuselage (Imperials, though) admirer in Europe.

Since I am a fan of the american lifestyle I was always eager to drive an american car, as huge as possible. But at first I concentrated on motorbiking which came to a painful end in 2007 when a stupid f**k almost killed me. After recovery I started my search for a suitable UScar and ended up in 2009 with a 1972 Plymouth Satellite (RR-clone) which is still in my garage. Since a couple of years I focussed on the Fuselage Mopars and was looking loosely for one. Last year the 300 caught my eye on facebook and it had to be mine. The immense size and the powerful big block are so fascinating. Plus the colour was very much on my wish list. I should have done this years before...

Great looking car! Trust me, you'll "adjust to driving it".

One of the most beautiful 300s ever built!

On the 'Bahn, certainly no Mercedes or Bimmer, BUT a great care for the '75-90mph range, by observation. AND, you can take people with you in stretch-out comfort.

Enjoy!
CBODY67

These Fuselage cars are really starting to grow on me... My family had a brewery in Frankfurt. I always wanted to go, but last I heard, they sold it, and were turning it into apartments. :/

Hang a second, a pile of posts without anyone asking to see the fender tag.:realcrazy:

VERY stunning in blue - even better with WHITE vinyl top, which you'll be glad to have (as opposed to black vinyl) on sunny summer days. ENJOY motoring with it!

Very nice & clean ride; good choice!

The colour looks somewhat familiar :lol:

PS: Headlight doors not working?

Last edited:
Nice car for sure.

I have wondered how & why Chrysler ever combined the 300 model & 4dr's together...:rolleyes:

IMHO, I've always thought of a 300 as a gentleman's muscle car.
4dr's just screams family car or grandpa's car...
Why not just state what it really is? A dressed up Newport?
Am I wrong or am I wrong? (don't answer that):lol:

Nice car for sure.

I have wondered how & why Chrysler ever combined the 300 model & 4dr's together...:rolleyes:

IMHO, I've always thought of a 300 as a gentleman's muscle car.
4dr's just screams family car or grandpa's car...
Why not just state what it really is? A dressed up Newport?
Am I wrong or am I wrong? (don't answer that):lol:

Too late, you're wrong. :) But I'll concede they should have mandated more performance options on the 300 regardless of door count.

This '70 is beautiful.

Back