CHRYSLER FAMILY CARS DAY 2023 / CZECH REPUBLIC, EUROPE

Reaction score
Hi all owners and fans of C-Body cars.

After 15 years of collecting contacts and vehicle owners in the Czech Republic/Europe, my family and I decided to organize the first meeting for CHRYSLER, IMPERIAL, DODGE and PLYMOUTH cars. Only for 1969-73 model years in C-BODY and FULL SIZE FUSELAGE designs.

CHRYSLER FAMILY CARS DAY 2023
The meeting was on Saturday, May 27, 2023, at the private parking of the D10 highway.
This great family highway rest stop with the Ilyushin Il18-D plane near Bakov nad Jizerou is a great place.
I invited a total of 61 cars. The meeting had 27 owners and 33 cars. (23x CHRYSLER, 3x IMPERIAL, 5x DODGE and 2x PLYMOUTH).

Many happy miles with C-Body cars to all.

Sean
CHRYSLER FAMILY CARS 1969-73
www.chryslerfamilycars.cz

CHFCD 2023 (1).jpg

CHFCD 2023 (2).jpg

CHFCD 2023 (3).jpg

CHFCD 2023 (4).jpg

CHFCD 2023 (5).jpg

CHFCD 2023 (6).jpg

CHFCD 2023 (7).jpg

CHFCD 2023 (8).jpg

CHFCD 2023 (9).jpg

CHFCD 2023 (10).jpg

Great turn of some great cars. You guys manage to pull off larger gatherings of Fusy C bodies than the shows over here. Great job, thanks.

A great event! A matching pair of "Woodgrain Newports", too.

CBODY67

Wow what a great showing, I wished I knew about this. I was in Czech through the 18th of May. If you have another I may try to plan a visit around that time. W get over to Czech about 2-3 times a year around the Prague.

A great achievement! So many Fuselages, and they seem to be in top shape, too. Very impressive indeed!

That is very impressive, nice turnout. Something against slabs and formals??? If someone rolled up in an earlier Imperial or C-body and wanted join you would they be allowed or would it just totally ruin the aesthetic?

Good Day
I was in Nurenburg on the 27th. Had been in the Czech Republic earlier in the week on a Viking Tour.
How many Euro to top off the tank?
Omni

Appears to be a great days for Czech Mopars. Hope they are as well regarded there as they are among Mopar folks here. Truly beautiful...

Great looking event!

But now I just need a place to take my Formal Imperial....

Nice movie and pictures, thanks for sharing.
I would love to see more pictures of the ocean blue '72 Newport Coupe.

Back