Chrysler Marine

encouraged Ed at Carlisle events to do a tribute to Chrysler boats ......obviously, nothing yet

yes i know swap meet have done some , but connection i make found me some of the rare ones . these walked up to my door one day , algon injection and 354 trw's on mickey alloy rods , the blower is worth more then gold , well it was 81 lbs shipped . thats a lot of gold bud . lol . but i'd still be hunting 8-71s . one is 8-71 is a bullet case , front plate unbolts and there is the rotors hanging on it , just case and rear bearing left to pull . that 8-71 will make 50 lbs on a 500 incher . i'm working it just to 30 on 371inch chrysler and 299 inch desoto . they will have to live for miles on the salt .

DSC04063.JPG

DSC04064.JPG

DSC04065.JPG

yes i know swap meet have done some , but connection i make found me some of the rare ones . these walked up to my door one day , algon injection and 354 trw's on mickey alloy rods , the blower is worth more then gold , well it was 81 lbs shipped . thats a lot of gold bud . lol . but i'd still be hunting 8-71s . one is 8-71 is a bullet case , front plate unbolts and there is the rotors hanging on it , just case and rear bearing left to pull . that 8-71 will make 50 lbs on a 500 incher . i'm working it just to 30 on 371inch chrysler and 299 inch desoto . they will have to live for miles on the salt .
Damn cool stuff you have. Hey the house across the street from me is for sale....hint hint Bring your stuff

what a great neighbor . thanks bob , but it would just clutter up your place with a bunch of old cars and parts n stuff . it does that here you know , lol .

cool , if you just had a few different parts we would make a great dowo , lol . you do know the parts we duplicate , but two on the hunt , brings the odds down a little when the game of female trophies is at hand . after all we're both great catches , for gearhears , lol .

cool , if you just had a few different parts we would make a great dowo , lol . you do know the parts we duplicate , but two on the hunt , brings the odds down a little when the game of female trophies is at hand . after all we're both great catches , for gearhears , lol .
Gearhead females are extinct around here

yes , their few and far between , and rtf's only go for the winners , but they bring there friend from time to time , lol . and dirty old men need lov'n too . lol . just must convince them that seconds are still in the game , lol .

another thing we have in common bob , lol . who wants to leave a good looking corps behind , i'm too bizzy wrecking n wrinkling this one , but still look though 18 year old eyes although . and i'm wearing them out for the guy , lol . .

$_57.jpg
$_57.jpg444.jpg
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
33.jpg
44.jpg
444444.jpg
IMG_2112.JPG
realy wanted to buy this to show with the gt but alas and trailer hitch on my gt...naw...was perfect color match...passin on this hurt....

Back