Cleaning an imperial

his youtube videos of what hes done with this car and how hes doing it is painful to watch

Definitely the first (and hopefully last) time I have seen a car power-washed on the INSIDE...……not watching his other videos as a result, either...……

I stopped when they could reach the lock lever with there hand but, still tried to put a shoe lace on it to pull from the top. Then I scrolled down and seen them taking a hammer to the passenger window. RUN FORREST RUN

I continue to watch his videos. Might be considered self-abuse, I dunno. Where these guys came up with the idea of removing the rear doors like that, along with breaking the passenger front glass when that was wholly unnecessary...I wanted to scream at those two dolts. Yeah, power-washing the dash was the single most moronic move by that "team".

Thanks for the info, now I’ll skip watching that one.

the car was much better off where it was before. He'll finish totally destroying it in no time.

Last edited:
Had they simply got the doors opened up without mutilating things, then did a thorough cleaning as they did MINUS the ridiculousness of power-washing the interior, it would've been much better, obviously. They are completely clueless on Chrysler products, and specifically Imperials.

Power-washers should be used by adults only.

This will end up as a derby car, guaranteed.

Guys. Come'on. It's an Imperial. It's like a tank. Like Joe Dirt said, "That ****'ll buff out." He washed off all the hantavirus, COVID-19 virus, and dust mites. Anything that was wet will be dried from baking in the sun, pulled apart, fixed/repaired/restored long before a battery will ever be plugged into that electrical system. He's motivated, aggressive and after it to save that Imp. He'll accomplish more in 6 months than I ever will in 6 years. ROCK ON saving the Beast!

. Anything that was wet will be dried from baking in the sun, pulled apart, fixed/repaired/restored long before a battery will ever be plugged into that electrical system.

Ya think so huh?
Did you happen to watch the one where he took off the back doors?

I used to watch videos of his. He has like a 50s VW bus. He was trying to weld new pieces of steel to heavily pitted, rotten sheet metal. I think he is someone who has money to play with cars but doesn't have much of a clue on how to fix them.

Guys. Come'on. It's an Imperial. It's like a tank. Like Joe Dirt said, "That ****'ll buff out." He washed off all the hantavirus, COVID-19 virus, and dust mites. Anything that was wet will be dried from baking in the sun, pulled apart, fixed/repaired/restored long before a battery will ever be plugged into that electrical system. He's motivated, aggressive and after it to save that Imp. He'll accomplish more in 6 months than I ever will in 6 years. ROCK ON saving the Beast!

You've likely never seen his other "car-save" videos. The guy and his buddy are buffoons. Like stated above, they apparently have money but no talent or skills. Let them destroy Nissans or Priuses or something no one cares about.

I've seen the pull it out of the weeds video, THE BEAST, no need to go back and confirm, the mention of the shoelace was enough. Oh what other azzhat move they did, having to go to town to get a tire fixed? clowns....

Back