Cleaning up the inside!

Bob, have you checked with this Dixie resto outfit for your formal weather seal needs?

Yes, unfortunately they don't have anything for formals. Stan is the only person I know that has a set of NOS seals.

Yes, unfortunately they don't have anything for formals. Stan is the only person I know that has a set of NOS seals.
Not quite...
I had a set of door weatherstripping and roof rail weatherstripping for the two door that were NOS. They went with the car.
My set for the four door that I'm hoarding are used but in excellent condition.
(For all you haters, I got then cheap from a derby guy).

FWIW, Steele Rubber now has weatherstripping for the four door sedan Formals. Why the sedan? Who the hell knows. Dumb, dumb, move. Formal hardtops must outnumber sedans 10 to 1.

Last edited:
Not quite...
I had a set of door weatherstripping and roof rail weatherstripping for the two door that were NOS. They went with the car.
My set for the four door that I'm hoarding are used but in excellent condition.
(For all you haters, I got then cheap from a derby guy).

FWIW, Steele Rubber now has weatherstripping for the four door sedan Formals. Why the sedan? Who the hell knows. Dumb, dumb, move. Formal hardtops must outnumber sedans 10 to 1.

I don't know why they did that. I've been told because the Hardtop weatherstripping is different left side and different right side is the reason. My parts manual has 2 different PN's for left and right.

photo (1).jpgphoto.jpg I got my carpet and insulation in today!!!! and a Stabilo pencil so I can practice my pinstripping. Now I just gotta wait until the end of April for the door seals:/

photo (1).jpg

photo.jpg

Back