Clock clean and repair attempt

24hours and gained almost 15 minutes.
I set it back to the right time and will check again tomorrow!

My set screw for the adjustment keeps coming loose and I have to break out the small screwdriver in order to change the time . Mine currently gains about 2 minutes a day.

My nephew who is 12 was sitting in the car and heard the points advance the clock. He asked what that sound was and I explained it to him. He looked at me like I was messing we him, I reassured him it was the truth.

I still don't think he believed me.

My set screw for the adjustment keeps coming loose and I have to break out the small screwdriver in order to change the time . Mine currently gains about 2 minutes a day.

My nephew who is 12 was sitting in the car and heard the points advance the clock. He asked what that sound was and I explained it to him. He looked at me like I was messing we him, I reassured him it was the truth.

Is the knob on all the way? There's a flat on the stem for the knob.

That's classic! Just like my kids won't know what a cassette tape is or what it's like to not have a computer around.

Back