Collector bottles

Wollfen

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
I have had these bottles for almost 9 years and I am not even sure when they were made or if they are worth anything, they are unopened bottles. Can anyone fill me in?

Bottles.jpg
Bottles1.jpg
Bottles2.jpg
Bottles3.jpg
Bottles4.jpg
Bottles5.jpg
Bottles6.jpg

All cool stuff. No idea of the value. I remember a bottle of Pepsi for a dime, if that helps.
:lol:

I have had these bottles for almost 9 years and I am not even sure when they were made or if they are worth anything, they are unopened bottles. Can anyone fill me in?

View attachment 396738 View attachment 396739 View attachment 396740 View attachment 396741 View attachment 396742 View attachment 396743 View attachment 396744
I got to meet the King at a private charity dinner at the Wine Country Classic up at Sears Point in Sonoma. Before you dismiss the wine country name as too snooty this vintage race is always full of prime iron GTO Ferrari, Daytona Cobras, 50’s testarossas, Can Am, trans am etc etc. Lots of super rare eye candy. Well this year included was a vintage nascar race. Daytona’s superbirds and old nascars from the 40’s and 50’s too. Anyways he was a real class act super nice and took time to visit w everyone. Super super nice guy.

these bottles are full of root beer and found them in a cellar that i was cleaning out .
have no idea if they are worth anything but they look cool of the shelf

@Wollfen: sorry, Garry, to highjack this thread! I wanted to contact you for a 440 you sell, but thread is closed due to inactivity and PM is not possible (mailbox full).

Please delete some PM‘s and get in contact with me.

Thanks very much!

Back