May 6 & 7 SuperCars Battle @ Lebanon Valley Dragway New York

FURYGT

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
2017 SuperCar Events

Members in the Northeast, don't let me be the only C Body at this event. American Muscle Car Racing. Open to stock and stock appearing cars running on street tires. See the website for rules. Headers, aftermarket wheels and so forth allowed for first time racers. Contact Ralph or myself with any questions.

Two Days of SuperCar Races! You don't have to come for both days. Pro Tree - Heads Up Racing, not bracket racing. See stock appearing muscle cars running 11 second (or faster) quarter mile times on stock size bias belted tires.

Qualifying in the mornings then we break into our Quick Eight Ladders (Sportsman ladder formed by qualifying order w/ consolation race) and 2 out of 3 Match Races.

Typically, everyone will get to run 2 qualifying passes and 3 racing passes. Everyone is helpful. Bring a food item and share in the pot luck lunch.

Cost is around $35.00 for each full day of racing on one of the best tracks in the series.

Gates open at 9AM get there early!

Trophy and Prizes awarded by the SuperCar Series Sponsors.

For Rules go to
http://www.SuperCarRaces.com

See my '68 Sport Fury run 13 second quarter mile times or faster if I can get the car to hook up.

Bill

SF launching at LVD 2015.jpg

No handicap Commando1- Heads up racing - no bracket racing. You would be paired up to the car with the next closest ET for a best 2 our of 3 match race after qualifying. In past years I have run my stock, unrestored '68 Sport Fury with a 383 running high 15 and low 16 second quarter mile times.

102509 SuperCar Event Staged GreenSF.JPG

Yes it does Dave. The pro built 520" pump gas engine was worth every penny I paid for it.

I went to the Mopar show at Lebanon Valley last Fall. You weren't there. Nice little event but not worth me going back

No handicap Commando1- Heads up racing - no bracket racing. You would be paired up to the car with the next closest ET for a best 2 our of 3 match race after qualifying. In past years I have run my stock, unrestored '68 Sport Fury with a 383 running high 15 and low 16 second quarter mile times.
The way it should be. I like that. I like that A LOT!

Dave,

Did you go to the Capitol Area MOPARS show or one where the SuperCars were racing?

Bill were you there today? I drove down but not in my Fury as I was concerned with rain. I drove my Omni glhs. I was there around 2:30 this afternoon but didn't see your car.

Bill were you there today? I drove down but not in my Fury as I was concerned with rain. I drove my Omni glhs. I was there around 2:30 this afternoon but didn't see your car.

Sadly, the weather kept me home this weekend. In addition to the weather, my garage and trailer are behind my house and getting them out requires driving across the lawn, part of which involves going up a slight grade. The heavy rains turned my yard into a soupy mess. No way to get the trailer or car out without getting stuck - been there and done that too many times and my truck is only a 4 x 2. Damn clay soil!

Sorry I wasn't there and hope you did not drive too far. The next SuperCar race is on June 3rd and is a new vs. old event so you could run your turbo Omni or New Challenger or whatever against a "muscle car". Around 4 years ago myself and the owner of last generation Firebird had a blast racing the best 2 out of 3 rounds against my green 383 powered '68 Sport Fury.

I am thinking of going up for Muscle Palooza on the Sunday of Memorial Day weekend. Weather depending.

I would of went.....

but I was as the ProMod Door War race in southern Maryland.

14013.jpeg

No problem Bill . Lebanon Dragway is rather close and because it could possibly rain I took out my Omni. I don't chance rain on the Fury. As it turned out it was a rather nice day there but a poor turnout. Still saw some drag racing and a few cars.

IMG_20170506_144642.jpg

IMG_20170506_144704.jpg

IMG_20170506_145054.jpg

IMG_20170506_144502.jpg

The Ford was doing low 11's.

IMG_20170506_145018.jpg

Back