For Sale Complete ac system from 65 Sport Fury

Status
Not open for further replies.

BJS racing

Reaction score
Contact seller
I have the complete ac system that I just removed from my Fury up for sale if anyone would be interested. I don't have any pictures of it right at this moment but I do have everything to include the compressor. I can't promise that it is all good but it is all there.

I don't have any pics of the stuff right now but over the course of the week I could get some. That stuff is still at my old house about 40 miles away. I'd take $100 plus shipping for everything. I just thought someone could use it instead of tossing it in the trash. Let me know because the compressor and bracket will go to scrap by wednesday if someone doesn't want it.

me know because the compressor and bracket will go to scrap by wednesday if someone doesn't want it.

rage_face_classic_round_sticker-r8dcc669c987f4b09a17ea0e3a9e3462d_v9waf_8byvr_324.jpg

Arrrrrrggghhhhhhh....

Hey man I can't keep hoarding crap. Don't have the room. I'd rather dang near give it away which is why I'm not asking much for it. But I just don't have the room anymore with the new place.

you can store it all in my garage. i got a trailer ill help you move it :)
I have already moved the car. It's at the new house already. But I may talk to you about helping me move the truck that I have at the old house. The trailer I normally use I think will be tied up this weekend. I'll be more than happy to pay you to help me move it. Thanks for the offer man! It would be great to meet you finally!

does this include the heater box from the interior of the car too?

does this include the heater box from the interior of the car too?
Yes, It is the control head, heater box, compressor, and I believe I still have all the original hoses. I will be out at the old house this weekend and can get some pics and text them to you if you want to pm me your number and I'll show you everything I have.

Yes, It is the control head, heater box, compressor, and I believe I still have all the original hoses. I will be out at the old house this weekend and can get some pics and text them to you if you want to pm me your number and I'll show you everything I have.

sounds good. what engine did it come off of? big or small block?
Was there any issues with the system?
Texas is a ways off from me but if it's looking decent I might do a deal for it
Thanks.

sounds good. what engine did it come off of? big or small block?
Was there any issues with the system?
Texas is a ways off from me but if it's looking decent I might do a deal for it
Thanks.
It is a factory 383 car. I honestly do not know of the working condition. I do know it was all there but I only started the car for about 2 mins when I got the car just to see if it smoked and ran. I then started pulling the car apart. I am going back with a Vintage system so I will not need the original stuff. I will get you some pics and we can take it from there. My buddy is actually supposed to be bringing it to my new house today so I should be able to get some pics tonight of it.

hey man I was looking for the post where you me and polara500 are supposed to do something tomorrow, but I don't see the post...

anyways, rereading this thread - I realized you may be talking about moving the truck to Arlington.... my trailer is a pipsqueak 4x10 it cant do it.

if you have a towbar or trailer or anything I got a truck and hitch that will pull it, but no car hauler trailer.

sorry if we miscommunicated.

and if you need help with whatever let me know.

- saylor

Ya never know around here Stan. I got a message from a c body guy looking for this so just trying to help out.

Yes they are. I have still been moving and trying to find everything. I do not think I still have the lines or the condensor anymore but am looking still. I do have the compressor and all the under dash stuff.

I am interested - but only in the lines and the condenser, etc. I have the under-dash box. I'm the C body guy that azblackhemi was referring to.

Can you let me know if you have the lines? They're exactly what I'm looking for.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

I am interested - but only in the lines and the condenser, etc. I have the under-dash box. I'm the C body guy that azblackhemi was referring to.

Can you let me know if you have the lines? They're exactly what I'm looking for.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Welcome Ross. Nice to see you finally found your way over here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back