For Sale Complete ac system from 65 Sport Fury

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am interested - but only in the lines and the condenser, etc. I have the under-dash box. I'm the C body guy that azblackhemi was referring to.

Can you let me know if you have the lines? They're exactly what I'm looking for.

Looking forward to hearing from you.
Ok. Let me see what I can find. If I have the lines they will still be at the old house and I may not be out there til this weekend. I don't know what kind of condition they are in if I do have them but I will let you know. There was no Freon in the car when I got it.

Sorry I didn't get a chance to go to the old house this weekend. I have to go tomorrow to deal with contractor and get some stuff cleared out.

I went out there last night and looked at what was left out there. I did not see any lines laying around. The only other possiblity other than I got rid of them is they might be in the trunk and that is a day and a half worth of work just to get in there so that one might not happen for a couple of weeks. Right now I just have the compressor and the underdash unit with control head.

Are these parts still for sale? I would be very interested in them if so.

Yes they are. I do not have or at least can not find the hoses but I have everything else. I will have to double check the condensor to make sure it is still there but I have not idea how well any of it works.

Alright could you take a few pictures to get an idea of the condition they are in?

I most certainly will. You will need to give me a few days. I have to work til 10 or 11 tonight since the Power Tour is coming through work today. Nothing like a 14 hour day for the first part of the week!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back