WANTED Console end cap with cigarette lighter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dino

Reaction score
Contact seller
Hi all, I'm looking for the chrome end cap that bolts onto the back of the console. I don't know what all years and models these came in, but they are the same as the 68-70 b body end caps except that these came with a cigarette lighter and a light. I have one but the chrome is badly pitted so I'm in need of one in good condition. I don't necessarily need the lens, or lens housing. I would like the original cigarette lighter if you have it and possibly the wiring.

Please send me an email if you have these parts. Thanks!

mistervis@gmail.com

There's a nice on on Ebay. I tried dealing with the seller and he's a complete explicit I won't mention here. Unbelievable character.
Would you happen to know what cars these came in?

New Yorkers mostly. I have one in my 67' Chrysler. The option was in a package for the upper end. I found one in a 300 some years ago as well, but less often.

My father had one in his 70 Polara. Must have been a special light package. I also got pictures of a console from a 69 Monaco 500 with one as well.

I found the end cap and lighter but I don't have the lamp socket. Anyone know which one would fit without modification?

This is the back of the end plate. It needs a push in socket so I wonder if they've used those on other parts like the side lights on the console or maybe taillights. I'll have to measure the hole and see what I can find. It's the bottom hole by the way.

ConsoleTrim2315.jpg

That uses a real simple snap in type light. Same as your lights on the side of the console.

s-l300.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back