Craig (Mobileparts)

Holy crap.

He lives in what is essentially a suburb of NYC, maybe about 7 miles east of Queens.

I hope that the appropriate people are disciplined, and that Craig gets some sort of justice.

Last edited:
Hoping for a speedy recovery. Positive energy to heal sent.

Unbelievable police brutality. I have friends who are cops in Florida and New Mexico. Neither would consider conducting random brutality because they could not find a suspect.

Sue them and teach the department a lesson!

Last edited:
Hoping for a speedy recovery. Positive energy to heal sent.

Unbelievable police brutality. I have friends who are cops in Florida and new Mexico. Neither would consider conducting random brutality because they could not find a suspect.

Sue them and teach the department a lesson!
There have been many cops who have cost the tax payers a lot of money, quite a few repeat offenders who have kept their jobs in various police departments, even though they've racked up a long list of misconduct which have resulted in financial compensation. Nothing new, but since 2020 things have gotten worse all over.

This is the third time I have begun a response to this Horrific situation. What has happened to Craig is without excuse. It seems to me that (like in so many instances) there is no way to "make it right". I do hope that Those responsable will be punished. Craig needs compensation for the assault, injury, suffering, loss of income and so much more.
I don't want anyone to think that this Canadian is in any way putting down Americans. We (Canadians) are cut fron the same human fabric. Far too often we see the anger, hate and violence rise over those better traits which we value so highly.
It is my prayer that Craig would make an amazing recovery and be granted every benefit available. I also pray that steps would be taken to prevent this type of thing happening again. I also hope that those responsable would be severly disciplined!!
Craig, GET WELL SOON!!!!
Lindsay

Apparently this is not without precedent in this town.

Hempstead Village pays $4.5 milion to settle lawsuit that alleged police brutality​

Hempstead Village agreed to borrow $4.5 million to pay the...

Hempstead Village agreed to borrow $4.5 million to pay the settlement. Credit: Howard Schnapp
By Jesse Coburn[email protected]May 25, 2020

The Village of Hempstead will pay $4.5 million to a man who alleged his colon was ruptured during a rough and baseless 2015 arrest by village police officers, one of whom later allegedly lied under oath about the incident.
The village board voted 5-0 last week to issue bonds to pay the settlement in the lawsuit, which Abel Antonio Alvarenga Vasquez brought against Hempstead and Hempstead police officers in May 2016 in the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York.
In his suit, Vasquez, 41, of Far Rockaway, alleged numerous constitutional and civil rights violations by village police officers, including excessive use of force, false arrest and malicious prosecution.

Vasquez’s attorneys, Mineola-based Anthony M. Grandinette and Huntington-based John A. Mullan, praised the settlement, saying in a joint statement it “reflects the egregious actions of the Hempstead Village Police Officers” involved in the arrest.
“During the course of the civil litigation, the police misconduct became blatantly clear, and the Inc. Village of Hempstead correctly decided to justly compensate Mr. Vasquez for the physical, monetary and outrageous constitutional harms he suffered,” the statement read.Village Attorney Cherice Vanderhall called the settlement "fair," but noted "there was no determination of fault."
The incident took place outside a Hempstead nightclub in March 2015, according to a complaint filed in the suit.
Vasquez and a friend were in the club, where the friend was assaulted, according to the complaint. Village police officers arrived and discussed the incident with club bouncers. Vasquez, who was intoxicated, filmed the exchange on his cellphone. A bouncer sought to take Vasquez’s phone, but Vasquez ran away and shouted an expletive behind him, the complaint reads.
The officers pursued Vasquez, and one of them, William Falk, allegedly slammed Vasquez into a parked car, rupturing his colon.
Falk and another officer, Adam Wade, then pressed Vasquez, who was moaning in pain, against the car, one officer asking repeatedly “How does that feel?” Vasquez was unarmed and not resisting, according to the complaint.

The officers arrested him. Vasquez repeatedly asked to go to a hospital. The officers did not take him to a hospital, but charged him with disorderly conduct, according to the complaint.
After being released, Vasquez went to a local hospital and ultimately underwent four surgeries to repair a “serious bowel injury,” the complaint reads. The incident has left him “permanently disfigured.”
Vasquez was tried for disorderly conduct in Hempstead Village court. In the trial, Vasquez’s lawyers allege Falk “lied under oath” by testifying that Vasquez was not thrown against a car and had not shown signs of pain during the arrest. Video footage submitted as evidence in the trial contradicted that account, the complaint alleged, and the charge against Vasquez was dismissed.
Falk, who is no longer a village police officer, and Wade did not respond to requests for comment. Vanderhall said the village investigated the incident, but did not punish Falk or Wade for their conduct in Vasquez’s arrest and prosecution.

Last edited:
I really really hope that Craig gets true justice in this case, and makes a full recovery. I am just sick about this, not only in Craig's case, but in all the cases of this sort of things seen all over the world, Canada, USA, abroad - we're all suffering from the world taking a crazy pill.

There have been many cops who have cost the tax payers a lot of money, quite a few repeat offenders who have kept their jobs in various police departments, even though they've racked up a long list of misconduct which have resulted in financial compensation. Nothing new, but since 2020 things have gotten worse all over.
The cop in Florida says the job is much harder in 2022 than it was when he started 30+ years ago.

I hope to see Craig at Carlisle this summer ,with a crowd of customers as usual !

2 Police Officers were killed (ambushed) last night in Bristol CT another gravely wounded. What ever happened to Craig was done by "those " cops not

ALL cops. Do not paint with a broad brush. Why only bad/negative stories about police these days ?

2 Police Officers were killed (ambushed) last night in Bristol CT another gravely wounded. What ever happened to Craig was done by "those " cops not

ALL cops. Do not paint with a broad brush. Why only bad/negative stories about police these days ?

Because they are the majority of stories about cops out there. There are precious few stories about cops stopping by a neighborhood BB court to shoot hoops with the kids, or a cop helping a senior across a parking lot, but when people hear more stories like that instead of the cop violence, then things won't change. Perception is everything. Get on YT sometime and see for yourself.

Again...I hope Craig recovers fully. And then successfully sues the living **** out of the officers, department, and city.

I'll agree with that last statement. Being a cop isn't an easy job and most people probably wouldn't want it. And there are some great cops. But there are bad cops too.
The sad thing is that to deal with the animals they deal with cops often times have to be almost as bad.

Back