Craig (Mobileparts)

Because they are the majority of stories about cops out there. There are precious few stories about cops stopping by a neighborhood BB court to shoot hoops with the kids, or a cop helping a senior across a parking lot, but when people hear more stories like that instead of the cop violence, then things won't change. Perception is everything. Get on YT sometime and see for yourself.

Again...I hope Craig recovers fully. And then successfully sues the living **** out of the officers, department, and city.
Bad news sells !!!!!! Idiots watching YT all day. Do you know how many police interactions there are every day in this country ? If you read my post correctly i only
said "those'" cops involved in Craig's situation not ALL Cops should be branded falsely.

There are good cops and some bad ones. Seems to me the good cops are the only ones who can straighten out the bad ones. I'd like to think the good ones way outnumber the bad ones.

I also believe the good cops far outnumber the bad cops.
I agree that the good cops, like my 2 fellow Marines who are life-long cops, will never get the publicity they deserve.
Our society focuses on what's wrong, not on what's right.

Get well soon Craig!

Wow, just catching up to this. Wishing Craig @mobileparts well for sure. Frustrating story to hear of. Priority is to have Craig heal, get better and back home. Second, deal with the payback. Thanks for keeping us all updated @detmatt .

I just got off the phone with Craig and he seemed in relatively good spirits and the only thing that’s really new to report is that he was able to take a half dozen baby steps(his words) last week. He sustained injuries to his left foot, knee and his back for which he has undergone surgeries for and he still can’t move on his own.

I mentioned that he has some friends that are helping him and they have access to his home. They are telling him it looks like the place has been ransacked and some of his possessions are definitely missing. Included in that is a tablet that he had gotten through Verizon. A couple of people have reached out to me via private message showing interest in helping him in someway. I wanted to actually talk to him and find out what he really needs at this moment before organizing something. It sounded to me like the thing that he could benefit most from at this very moment would be a replacement tablet. I am going to look into getting him a tablet and I am hoping that we can get enough people to pitch in on this gift for him. It looks like we could get him what he needs for around $300 or so. Let me know if you want to help.

Bad news sells !!!!!! Idiots watching YT all day. Do you know how many police interactions there are every day in this country ? If you read my post correctly i only
said "those'" cops involved in Craig's situation not ALL Cops should be branded falsely.

I can't see where I disagree with your initital statement at all.

I mentioned that he has some friends that are helping him and they have access to his home. They are telling him it looks like the place has been ransacked and some of his possessions are definitely missing. Included in that is a tablet that he had gotten through Verizon. A couple of people have reached out to me via private message showing interest in helping him in someway. I wanted to actually talk to him and find out what he really needs at this moment before organizing something. It sounded to me like the thing that he could benefit most from at this very moment would be a replacement tablet. I am going to look into getting him a tablet and I am hoping that we can get enough people to pitch in on this gift for him. It looks like we could get him what he needs for around $300 or so. Let me know if you want to help.

Matt: Count me in! Rip

Get well soon Craig.

Cops are always to be treated with caution, they are not your friend. A criminal organization with badges to stand behind.

Count me in.

Send me a pm

Last edited:
Thanks fellas! :thumbsup:
I’m just going to buy it and get it to him. At about this time next week we’ll figure out the money.

Back