WANTED Cruise cable connector

Status
Not open for further replies.

dogface

Reaction score
Contact seller
What I’m looking for, goes on throttles bracket.
5287FC23-C2E5-4ED3-B0CB-3B004ABF5CC7.png

I might have one, NOS with cable. I will have to dig it out if you are interested.

I might have one, NOS with cable. I will have to dig it out if you are interested.
Before you dig out how much? I’ll check the cables I have to see how good they are

If you are still looking for this piece, I have dug out my used & NOS cruise control parts.

I have three part number 342-0939, which supersedes two part number 346-2367. These are for a big block C, B, & Y body cars from 1970 to 1976. These are the cables to go from the throttle to the cruise control servo. I do not believe that I have the cable that goes to the transmission. If you’re interested in one of these cables with brackets, one cable is missing one of the brackets, let me know. I also have a used cruise control servo with throttle cable and bracket. Let me know if you are interested in any of these. I would like to get $50 each for the NOS cables and brackets and I am open to a reasonable offer on the used bracket, cable and servo assembly.
IMG_2129.jpeg
IMG_2130.jpeg
IMG_2127.jpeg
IMG_2126.jpeg
IMG_2128.jpeg

I’ll check the length of what I have to see if I need one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back