Curious:

bulldogchesty

Reaction score
I would like to start a thread with us standing by our C bodies. I don't know about anyone else, but I'm wondering if everyone looks like I amagine. I'll try and post mine after work.

I'll start, I'm in the center and flanked by Bob(78NYB) and his brother.

image.jpg

The last pic that was taken with me next to the car would be about 47 years old. I was wearing a cute little dress, hair in ponytails and definitely bowlegged. LOL I think my brother has that pic. I wanted to wait until the car was totally restored but I will take one next time we go down there. Maybe this weekend or next.

I would like to start a thread with us standing by our C bodies. I don't know about anyone else, but I'm wondering if everyone looks like I amagine. I'll try and post mine after work.

Would you mind if I use this thread for what I'm putting together?

Be my guest Marian. Marian piercings and tats. I did say " tats ". Matt, I thought you were going to look like your profile picture. keep em coming. I wonder what Stan looks like. I see him as the old grump that tells the kids in his neighborhood to get off my lawn or I'll call the cops. Sorry Stan. My real name is Dave, so you don't have to call me bulldogchesty.

The last pic that was taken with me next to the car would be about 47 years old. I was wearing a cute little dress, hair in ponytails and definitely bowlegged. LOL I think my brother has that pic. I wanted to wait until the car was totally restored but I will take one next time we go down there. Maybe this weekend or next.
I hope you can post both photo's.

I didn't know which one to post.

Fresh from the field...
2010-08-22_214.jpg

Right after paint (2-1/2 years later)
2013-03-31.jpg

Gang members......

Taken at Carlisle last July.

Left to right ...... Bob, Md. (78NYB), Chris, Az. (azblackhemi), Dave, NJ. (polaria71) and myself, Will, Al. (bluefury361).

FCBO gang (Large).jpg

Back