Curious:

Better (very late and one terribly bad selfie) late than never. '65 New Yorker. The definition of "Slab Side" image.jpg

image.jpg

This is really odd, when I look at the photo on my ipad its normal but on the desktop computer it's upside down?!?

This is really odd, when I look at the photo on my ipad its normal but on the desktop computer it's upside down?!?

Apple embeds "meta data" into the pics, they will always look correct on an Apple product, but as soon as you transfer to MS you truly find out if you were holding the phone or Ipad correctly. On the phone the volume buttons should be down and to the left, not sure about the Ipad. easy fix on the photo, videos are a PIA to correct.image.jpg

image.jpg

and hopefully I get this beast roadworthy enough to drive down there and see all of your cars.

Better late than never I guess. This was taken a few months ago when I sold this Newport to a guy in Finland, who requested the photo.

Steve

100_8072.jpg

100_8072.jpg

Does the madness end? You seem to have a endless supply of to die for full size Chryslers...

Nope - I am fully certifiable. It took Carsten nearly a whole day to just take photos of them all! And I think he missed a few...................... Loony, but having fun!

Nice fleet!

I wish I would of started collecting C's as soon as I got back from my last deployment!

Back