Curious:

I would love to match it up against an SRT8 with the same mild mods as my SS, that would be a blast!! They are so close on paper, its pretty much all about the driver

Pro tip: Scotty .. please use the "reply with quote" feature if you are not replying to the comment directly above yours so it's easy to tell exactly who you are talking to.

Might as well start early :)

Dumpster fire lol

DSC_2201.jpg

DSC_2201.jpg

Pro tip: Scotty .. please use the "reply with quote" feature if you are not replying to the comment directly above yours so it's easy to tell exactly who you are talking to.

got it, thanks for the tip

You really have a problem with that don't you?

I think your third post you were complaining about that.........

I just find it amusing, that's all. I think the real answer Is you have trouble following along....:poke:

Tallhair where is your pic in this thread?? You have posted many times about other people's pics and post.

Just for clarification I have never posted anything even remotely suggesting members should post pictures of themselves. Only cars

I'm not saying there's anything wrong with members posting pics of themselves, mind you ..

Bulldog asked so we could all put a face to a name. I figured you as a Mod would play along.......

Just for clarification I have never posted anything even remotely suggesting members should post pictures of themselves. Only cars

I'm not saying there's anything wrong with members posting pics of themselves, mind you ..

I did go to a car show yesterday that turned out to be a tractor show. I can post those pics if you like though emoticonbigsmile.gif

emoticonbigsmile.gif

Back