Death in the family

sb61fury

Reaction score
My father passed away a week a go Saturday everybody in the family were there to say we loved him and goodbye . Do not worry I am not selling the '61 Ted Stephens recommended a Mechanic to help with the oil changes . My dad also knew the same 1 I will supply my own oil and filter . I do start the car twice a month and I also move it back and forth . My mother and I are planning to move to Alabama so I will need to get a 1961 Alabama tag for the '61 I looked on ebay to see what was there .

My father passed away a week a go Saturday everybody in the family were there to say we loved him and goodbye . Do not worry I am not selling the '61 Ted Stephens recommended a Mechanic to help with the oil changes . My dad also knew the same 1 I will supply my own oil and filter . I do start the car twice a month and I also move it back and forth . My mother and I are planning to move to Alabama so I will need to get a 1961 Alabama tag for the '61 I looked on ebay to see what was there .

Stephanie: I am so sorry to hear this very sad news. I know you and your father were very close and that he did a lot to make your dream car become a reality. Please accept our heartfelt sympathies and condolences to you, your family and to those who called your dad friend.

Rip

Losing a parent is very difficult, but they live on in our memories. Cherish the good ones and share them with friends and family. God Bless you and yours. Lindsay

sorry for your loss , my pop on his 87 birthday , he went in dec 2019 . it's still a sad month for me .

DSC01478.JPG

Back