Decent Pass Tonight

10246796_858344560858199_363600537253540009_n.jpg

Congrats Ross I think my 60' were about a week and a half at Norwalk last fall maybe I can get them down to a week at Pittsburgh in June.

1.48 60' tonight. 10.53 @ 130... Five good data logs & ready to turn it up real soon.

I was under the impression that the first one to tick off 1,320 ft. was the real winner.
I'm unfortunately stuck in the 60's, the best years of my automotive life and to my detriment I can't let go.

Posted via Topify on Android

Last edited:
Stormer, I read the beginning of the thread and jumped to the end. times are improving nicely. 440? what's the car? any pic's?

I was under the impression that the first one to tick off 1,320 ft. was the real winner.
I'm unfortunately stuck in the 60's, the best years of my automotive life and to my detriment I can't let go.

The biggest effect on the 1320 time is the first 60 feet .. after that the car will run how it runs unless it blows up, hits the wall etc.

But by that logic, why go beyond 60' then.
Not ball busting here. Seriously, just trying to get a grasp on this whole thing hopefully so that I can learn something new and appreciate something that eludes me.

But by that logic, why go beyond 60' then.
Not ball busting here. Seriously, just trying to get a grasp on this whole thing hopefully so that I can learn something new and appreciate something that eludes me.

Because you can drive around somebody if your car has the balls.

There's no contest to 60', it's simply an important metric.

You do drive it the street but don't race on the street! I applaud you for being safe Ross!!!

Back