Decent Pass Tonight

Nice runs Ross, congrats!

Thanks, it was better than expected. I was spinning pretty bad but still running 10.70 @ 133 mph so I knew I'd have a good pass if I could hook. Well, I hooked & surprised myself big time.

Thanks, Stan. I'll try to keep my finger off the self destruct button for now....

My goal has always been a 10.00. Very streetable & the cam barely has any lope. You'd never know if you saw the car rolling down the street.

My goal has always been a 10.00. Very streetable & the cam barely has any lope. You'd never know if you saw the car rolling down the street.

The Challenger is a serious car, I dont know what it is about them. Saturday I was on the turnpike, doing 85 following a Hemi Jeep. ONce he found an opening he'd bust loose, i'd hit the gas and follow in his path, that car just squats down, nose up and runs, pulling harder at 85 than 25, un efin believable. I wanna see you hit 9.99 Ross

The Challenger is a serious car, I dont know what it is about them. Saturday I was on the turnpike, doing 85 following a Hemi Jeep. ONce he found an opening he'd bust loose, i'd hit the gas and follow in his path, that car just squats down, nose up and runs, pulling harder at 85 than 25, un efin believable. I wanna see you hit 9.99 Ross
Mine is on Eibach coil overs cranked all the way down. Theoretically that shouldn't work but what you said is exactly right, the car just squats & goes.

Ross' car can get in to the low 9's easy.
Nah, I'll be happy with low tens. I'm not gonna spend the money to get low nines (yet).

Way to go Ross. Now don't get any tickets before spring comes and you can get back to the track.

Ross give me a heads up next year when you take you car to the track. I would like to come watch. Cheers!

I have a video on facebook but I don't know how to get it here. Anybody who knows how can friend me if they want & post it here. Ross Appeldorn

Back