Dennis. That's his name.

NOS balljoints.
20180610_221505.jpg
20180610_224554.jpg
20180610_224643.jpg

Nick - I just found your post this morning. I have spent all day, as time allowed (work getting in the way) and just finished up reading each post. Wow, wow, wow! Your dedication, talent, courage, skill, determination all are astounding. Thank you for the inspiration and motivation for me to get off my butt and do the work I need to do to my Road Runner (which is merely 5% of what you've accomplished and are doing). I've never considered adopting before, but my wife and I have talked and you're number one on the list!!! LOL! With you here, my crap would be a cinch to do and it would get done!!! So when you and your loved one would like a vacation in East Tennessee (Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge, Smoky Mountains), the girls can run off and play while we fix my stuff!!! Just kidding of course - and again, WOW! Awesome, awesome job. I look forward to each and every post from here on out and can't wait to watch more of your skill and talent! WELL DONE! #inspired

you'll regret it if you don't install them. it will eat away at you, besides, it will be easy compared to the cowl area. keep up the nice work nick.

Back