Distributor Vacuum Advance

I never trust e bay maybe for a fast reference that is all, I have a whole set of Sun reference cards and they have been 100% so far, way easier for me that to find a fsm on line and look up specifications.

Your a lucky man I need some $ 125 out to your door, has the test sheet, new points and condenser, fully drop in and go.

hey fyi your advance is 8-11 at the distributor so you know.

Fair enough. Lemme see what I can do after the Christmas rush is done. If some needful soul hits you up before I do, DON'T HOLD IT FOR ME! I have a LOT of debt/bills to deal with first, including getting the control arm bushings, ball joints and **** installed. I HAVE them, but need a bit of time now to DO them.

MANY Thanks Ray,

Jerry

The price of b/rb advances get insane. Look at the ones that have the electric retard on them, 250+ and you do not know if they are good or not, used almost always bad.

Hey I will just put a note on the core one, I am in the same boat.

Right on. I'm more than ever leaning toward just getting Cardone's new distributor, the 84-3817. Hell, they made it just for us MoPar gear heads who LIKE breaker point ignition, and for $70-85, you get a complete package. I did well enough with the reman for $38 last Fall, all things considered so.... Good on you for digging these up!

Back