DK41L9D to DM27L9D in 60

What a story! Quick decisions are usually a good one. Sure this Polara is in good hands, I will keep an eye on your progress as you are enjoying driving with the top down at the same time :popcorn:

Similar specs 440 69 Polara were for sale in the Seattle area for quite a long time, Light blue poly if remember well. It was priced a little higher, around 16-18k USD.

Does anyone have numbers for each engine of 69 Polara 500 out of 573 pcs?

Congratzs.........
Funny ; i also have a orig 500 conv 440 magnum but other color combo...
But my monaco is B9 with white top.....:)
upload_2020-11-14_13-1-30.png

Congratulations! Love the mid year chrome fender ends and hood trim on the 69s.

Congratulations on the new car. Its a great looking car and well optioned too. I am quite surprised you let go of the CHP car. I loved the car and the build.

Dave

Congrats in scoring the convertible, Alan!

But...too bad you did not offer your CHP for sale on the messageboard...or did I miss something?

Would have definately been interested...still some money burning in my pocket ;-)))

Good luck with the vert, glad to hear you made it home safely!

Hey man. way late to the thread.

Loved your CHP car. I am sure it will be well taken care of.

What a road trip story on the vert. "Groovy" car too.
Enjoy it in good fun and good health brother.:thankyou:

Ray

Congrats in scoring the convertible, Alan!

But...too bad you did not offer your CHP for sale on the messageboard...or did I miss something?

Would have definately been interested...still some money burning in my pocket ;-)))

Good luck with the vert, glad to hear you made it home safely!

As the old saying goes, "A bird in the hand is worth more than two in the bush"

I didn't have the resources to just purchase the convertible. I have the money just not allocated for getting another car. I could have put the car out there and tried to squeeze another few thousand out of it but that could have taken days if not weeks with no guarantee that a sale would happen or I'd get much more, which leads to another favorite saying of mine, "Effort to gain", the gain may not have been worth the extra effort.

Any delay may have killed the other deal.

At the end of the day I am happy with the deal and I have a wad of cash leftover.

Alan

Great
As the old saying goes, "A bird in the hand is worth more than two in the bush"

I didn't have the resources to just purchase the convertible. I have the money just not allocated for getting another car. I could have put the car out there and tried to squeeze another few thousand out of it but that could have taken days if not weeks with no guarantee that a sale would happen or I'd get much more, which leads to another favorite saying of mine, "Effort to gain", the gain may not have been worth the extra effort.

Any delay may have killed the other deal.

At the end of the day I am happy with the deal and I have a wad of cash leftover.

Alan

Great to hear you are happy with how things turned out for you, Alan!

Being happy/satisfied is priceless.

Guess you just wanted "a new toy" after these several years with you CHP and you like better that the vert still gets thumbs up but does not draw all that attention the CHP for sure did ("May I ask for a photo, Sir?!")

Have a safe ride and enjoy the wind in your hair!

Great

Great to hear you are happy with how things turned out for you, Alan!

Being happy/satisfied is priceless.

Guess you just wanted "a new toy" after these several years with you CHP and you like better that the vert still gets thumbs up but does not draw all that attention the CHP for sure did ("May I ask for a photo, Sir?!")

Have a safe ride and enjoy the wind in your hair!

A lot of photos and the whole CHP-Polara story can you find at Alans homepage MrMopar.com!
Enjoy it

Back