Do they make a trunk floor pan for a 67 Chrysler?

I put a cover like this on the spare. Makes it look really nice for a few bucks.

$_12.JPG

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SPARE-TIRE-...Parts_Accessories&hash=item43d7f9536d&vxp=mtr

It would make it look better when it's mounted on the front fender too.

Nope, I was thinking of side mount spare rather than the rear mount.

That it keeps you from having to repaint your car on a regular basis is just a bonus.

Don't buy the C2C crap. Not even close. I had to cut the hell out of the trunk extensions, and it still doesn't fit. Weld, weld, more dam welds. I should have just filled the rust with Bondo.

Don't buy the C2C crap. Not even close. I had to cut the hell out of the trunk extensions, and it still doesn't fit. Weld, weld, more dam welds. I should have just filled the rust with Bondo.

Another satisfied customer!

F%$# !! I'm missing a piece. Anybody have the small bracket that secures the jack post down?

2b4dhc.jpg

mi1e6q.jpg

Ax5coxjl.jpg

Last edited:
Yep, that's it. Wolfen is checking his piles of stuff for one. If he can't find it, I'll have to pop 20 bucks for that ebay one. Thanks.

Here it is all finished. I recommend this to anybody looking to make their trunk solid, dry, durable, and 1/2 way presentable when you leave your trunk open at the shows for quick access to the cooler for a Pepsi.

I'm shocked it ran 14 pages. I figured 2, 3 at the most was all it deserved. Thanks for listening (AND ALL THE HELP,SUPPORT, AND COMPLIMENTS).

2vxezb6.jpg

Came out great Stan!! Kinda wish I went this route on the cordoba now...

But come on.. Atleast a little tire shine..?? Maybe a rattle can of some black?? lmao JK

Back