Do they make a trunk floor pan for a 67 Chrysler?

It does look GREAT Stan, I had to laugh when I read about the STOP sign install because I think somebody did that on half of my 300 trunk.....I'll let you know what I think of the C2C trunk floor I bought after the install....

Here it is all finished. I recommend this to anybody looking to make their trunk solid, dry, durable, and 1/2 way presentable when you leave your trunk open at the shows for quick access to the cooler for a Pepsi.

I'm shocked it ran 14 pages. I figured 2, 3 at the most was all it deserved. Thanks for listening (AND ALL THE HELP,SUPPORT, AND COMPLIMENTS). And smart *** comments.

Fixed

Of course... a traditional repair would involve pop rivets and a street sign...

Just saying.....
I used an old biscuit tin ,And then slapped on some under seal ,To try and get it through an MOT ,but that was back in the 70s I don't think you would , get away with that now

Great job Stan. Looks great. I've got a couple of small pin holes in the Admirals passenger side front floor. I picked up a couple of pointers throughout your process that will work good for me I think. :icon_thumright:

41indian;I'll let you know what I think of the C2C trunk floor I bought after the install....[/QUOTE said:
I'll be curious about their quality myself. They list a couple of the panels I need for my 61 Fury. NOBODY else offers anything for it.

I'll be curious about their Thquality myself. They list a couple of the panels I need for my 61 Fury. NOBODY else offers anything for it.
The stuff I bought from them for my '53 Windsor was junk.

It's all bent and shaped on box and pan brake and a bead roller. No real form... no simple curves (forget about compound curves). You might get away with a trunk floor... but forget about any outside panel.

The stuff I bought from them for my '53 Windsor was junk.

It's all bent and shaped on box and pan brake and a bead roller. No real form... no simple curves (forget about compound curves). You might get away with a trunk floor... but forget about any outside panel.

Thanks for the heads up. A few years back, while restoring Jazebelle, I bought a floor patch panel off ebay that was like you described. I never used it.
C2C lists two patch panels for my 61 Fury. I'll procede with caution.

Just rediscovering this thread. Just another "attaboy" for a job well done.
Thank you again, Fred. Means a lot.
The trunk corner is now repaired and primed so all the bodywork is done. It was minimal by most standards.
Now all I need is about $5k to do the interior and gawd knows how much to get it painted...

BUT I AM DRIVING IT!
:eek:ccasion14:

Do you have pics of the corner being installed, and after pics?

Thank you again, Fred. Means a lot.
The trunk corner is now repaired and primed so all the bodywork is done. It was minimal by most standards.
Now all I need is about $5k to do the interior and gawd knows how much to get it painted...

BUT I AM DRIVING IT!
:eek:ccasion14:

Do you have pics of the corner being installed, and after pics?
It's back on the lift but the next time I drop it I'll snap a pic.
That piece you sent me was very nice. Thank you again.
I still feel like s#/% for ruining the piece Chris sent me.
Not my style for doing things right.

PS Getting the cylinders rebuilt so I could get the lift operational was another 300 bucks. Grrrr...

Back