For Sale EB auction ends in less than 2 hours... 69 parts book deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a small collection of those too... the super valuable years are poorly covered, but I got them rest for a song.
This thread got me thinking so I just grabbed the 48th edition off of ebay for 40 bucks shipped. That era should cover all my needs.

This thread got me thinking so I just grabbed the 48th edition off of ebay for 40 bucks shipped. That era should cover all my needs.
I have 46th and 56th and a bunch of small wheels books... I always wanted them, I was disappointed by how useless I find them. Maybe someday, but I am usually trying to figure out how to get some small or electrical item they don't cover. I do occasionally look for one in between the others, $40 was a good buy IMO.

I have 46th and 56th and a bunch of small wheels books... I always wanted them, I was disappointed by how useless I find them. Maybe someday, but I am usually trying to figure out how to get some small or electrical item they don't cover. I do occasionally look for one in between the others, $40 was a good buy IMO.
They are priceless for glass.
Will a windshield from a 'vert fit a wagon... that sort of crap.

... I know the listings I have noticed on the Muscle era stuff are much higher, what is a fair price for this era?

the 69 book usually goes for about $125 - $150. The one listed was well bought.

The 70/71 book is the expensive one because it is usually two years of books in on one binder and it's a high demand book. The hard to find book is the first 70 book.

I have the 62-79 passenger car parts manual

Picked this up on feebay - gonna have to start squirreling away all the Dealer Order books/brochures for the future as these are getting expensive..

Which books are you looking for? I need to have a spring sale to thin my herd again.

Yea, the Hollingsworths and the Hollingers manuals aren't as popular.

Oh. Cars.... I was thinking this Hollander manual.....

325935.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back