For Sale EB auction ends in less than 2 hours... 69 parts book deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

cantflip

Old Jagoff with a Hat
FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Mopar Original 1969 "E" Body Parts Catalog! Cuda,Dart,Fury, Charger,Satellite, | eBay

Mopar Original 1969 "E" Body Parts Catalog! Cuda,Dart,Fury, Charger,Satellite,

tnj4p1myre1mpff12w4j1llndmc.png
2 watched in last 24 hours

Email to friends Share on Facebook - opens in a new window or tab Share on Twitter - opens in a new window or tab Share on Pinterest - opens in a new window or tab

Seller information
2ethridgeb (11 )
100% Positive feedback
Follow this seller
See other items

Item Information
Item condition:
Used
Time left:
Time left: 1h 52m 47s Today 10:14PM
Current bid:
US $34.50
[ 1 bid ]

This is a smoking hot deal. Act fast if you have use for this.

Current bid:
US $36.00
[ 2 bids ]

I kinda hope this is one of us... I have no use for it, but this would cover 69 passenger cars, not just E bodies and muscle...

Item doesn't ship to Canada ...
:wtf:
You could always ship to FL if you need to, I would even help you load it into the false floor of your luggage... If you plan to swallow it in some elephant sized condom... you're on your own.
Not E-bodies, it's a '69 book.
Sorry, quickly quoted the seller, I was already called to dinner at that point. It sold for $76+shipping... I hope it helped someone here... at $34 I considered buying it. That would have been a better price than mine were... I have accumulated 74-78 minus 77...

Sorry, quickly quoted the seller, I was already called to dinner at that point. It sold for $76+shipping... I hope it helped someone here... at $34 I considered buying it. That would have been a better price than mine were... I have accumulated 74-78 minus 77...
Yeah, I saw that the seller said that it covered E-bodies, I just quoted you because I didn't want to quote the whole listing.
Keep an eye out at Carlisle, you might be able to find a '77 book for cheap, but I'm sure you do that anyway.

Sold, $76.00 and $24.00 shipping ..... A great bargain.
Will, I haven't really paid attention to these earlier books too much, tough enough to find what I want at a price I can let myself pay. I know the listings I have noticed on the Muscle era stuff are much higher, what is a fair price for this era? When I posted at $34, I knew it was good.

Yeah, I saw that the seller said that it covered E-bodies, I just quoted you because I didn't want to quote the whole listing.
Keep an eye out at Carlisle, you might be able to find a '77 book for cheap, but I'm sure you do that anyway.
I'm cheap, but I look hard. Thank you.
I need to remember that.
What's mine is yours...

know the listings I have noticed on the Muscle era stuff are much higher, what is a fair price for this era?
Price out what Hollingsworths Hollanders of this era are getting. Bring smelling salts.

Last edited:
Picked this up on feebay - gonna have to start squirreling away all the Dealer Order books/brochures for the future as these are getting expensive..
IMG_6659.jpg
IMG_6658.jpg
IMG_6661.jpg

I bought the 70 Trim book about ten years ago. It was about a hundred then

Price out what Hollingsworths of this era are getting. Bring smelling salts.
I have a small collection of those too... the super valuable years are poorly covered, but I got them rest for a song.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back