For Sale Experts needed:Used 70 Sport Fury GT finish panel $1000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine is kind of dinged up. However, for that kind of money, I'm just going to restore the one I have the best I can.

Bills (Fury440) car is a Fury 3...hes not the tribute sorta fella....all 70 converts were Fury 3s from what Bill has told me and the ones with 440s are fairly rare with around a dozen known to date
oh ok, gotcha, That sounds like Bill, didn't think he did the tribute thing. But I didn't know he had one of the 440 Converts ( I have the green one that came from PA a while back) But, one other member in Canada has a red 440 convert too. Can't recall his name, but have spoken with him. Anybody know where Bill has photos of his 440 convert?

Bills (Fury440) car is a Fury 3...hes not the tribute sorta fella....all 70 converts were Fury 3s from what Bill has told me and the ones with 440s are fairly rare with around a dozen known to date
Know he changed front grill to a hidden headlight setup and he probably replaced the back panel as well at some point with a NOS one hes picked up in his wanderins on ebay
View attachment 113933 View attachment 113934 View attachment 113935

Can't believe you did that. Stan's gonna choke.

link above will give you all the info and pics you need
Mine is kind of dinged up. However, for that kind of money, I'm just going to restore the one I have the best I can.

was thinking how ld fix mine if l had to and simple glazeing filler ect and some low gloss duplicolor black and yer laugin...no one will be the wiser

sorry, i guess i got the two Bills mixed up, my fault. They are both fine gentleman and have been helpful to me.

Dale

The part advertised is NOT for a GT, but a Fury I, Fury II, or Fury III,....and it's USED,..and it's not NOS,....and its $1,000 dollars...the photo is being used without permission,...need I say more? LOL!!!!

Fury I and II have different bumpers. This would be for a Fury III

Here's a Fury I, II lens.

s-l1600.jpg

So as a recap, are we all of the same assumptions that possibly some early 70's the panel was screwed on and later was attached with studs on the back of the panel and the proper panel would be as follows:

Fury I and II - No panel, just the PLYMOUTH letters on the bumper
70 Fury I or II.JPG

Fury III - Light Argent paint
70 Fury III.JPG

Sport Fury; S/23; GT - Black Paint
70 Sport Fury - S23 - GT.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back