Factory tach for Fusie

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll probably end up sending my existing steering wheel this winter to a place I found in Texas that will match my steering wheel horn cover color and wrap it in leather for $300.

Here's a NOS 3 spoke tilt only in green

$(KGrHqR,!m!E-rGnGg8LBP2jvSfoYw~~60_57.JPG

Last edited:

Stan,

I looked up the part number on this steering wheel which is PO27 SC7. I also looked up the steering wheel in my '78 parts catalog. There is several steering wheel part numbers PO27 RB5, RF4, RR5, RA listed that all say "except C". All of the C-body steering wheel part numbers start with P022 and the leather wrapped ones start with P018. I think the last 3 digits refer to color. I can't figure out what the difference would be between the PO27 and the PO22 steering wheels. I see the slot on the picture of the blue one for the telescoping lock handle. There must be a reason why all the PO27 steering wheels say except C body.

It's usually something as trivial as the decorative trim that goes around the steering wheel.

For example, the same three speed wiper switch has about a gazzilion different part numbers for a gazillion different models, all depending on that tiny wood grain decal that's on it.

Ask for clear sharp close up pics front and back and decide for yourself. At 400 bucks, he should be glad to do it.

Last edited:
It's usually something as trivial as the decorative trim that goes around the steering wheel.

For example, the same three speed wiper switch has about a gazzilion different part numbers for a gazillion different models, all depending on that tiny wood grain decal that's on it.

Ask for clear sharp close up pics front and back and decide for yourself. At 400 bucks, he should be glad to do it.

Stan, thanks for your expertise as usual!

I emailed the seller for more close up pictures.

Stan,
Do you have a 2 spoke T&T steering wheel that you could take a close up picture of both sides so I can compare the blue one to? Not knowing what the difference between the PO27 and PO22 steering wheel is driving me crazy. Do you think maybe the PO27 (blue) steering wheel may not have the 3 holes for the silver hub under the steering wheel to mount to may be the difference? There must be a reason why they say except C-Body on every single PO27 steering wheel part number in the parts catalog.

The tach has been holding steady at $771 with one day of bidding remaining.

Do you have a 2 spoke T&T steering wheel that you could take a close up picture of both sides so I can compare the blue one to? Not knowing what the difference between the PO27 and PO22 steering wheel is driving me crazy. Do you think maybe the PO27 (blue) steering wheel may not have the 3 holes for the silver hub under the steering wheel to mount to may be the difference? There must be a reason why they say except C-Body on every single PO27 steering wheel part number in the parts catalog.
I store most of my stuff over at my buddy's house. I'll try and get over there to take some pics.
He ain't around much lately. He finally found a G/F on PlentyOfFish... :silent:

The tach has been holding steady at $771 with one day of bidding remaining.
There ya go, Chris.
Back on topic....

Last edited:
Dave, 38 minutes left and holding at $771. Last chance...

Not a chance at this point. Maybe there will be one at Carlisle , in a box

It stayed at the $771......How much did Dave say it would sell for in the first page?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back