Factory tach for Fusie

Status
Not open for further replies.

commando1

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
If I had a Fusie, I'd actually bite the bullet for this and deal with the consequences later. Where the heck will you ever see another one.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...07&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:US:1123#ht_500wt_1156

5ul6rr.jpg

Thank You Stan, I may have to bid on that........ I have wanted one for several years but you dont see them. That'll go to $700.00 if not I'd be surprised.

That is kool and already at over $400!

Thank You Stan, I may have to bid on that........ I have wanted one for several years but you dont see them. That'll go to $700.00 if not I'd be surprised.
If Frank Mitchell wants it (and I suspect he will), you don't have a prayer.
He'll hold it hostage forever at 3X what he paid.
I hope you do get it though. That is one rare, rare, part.

You can see it is already over 4. I may go five and this one looks to be real clean. I dont think Mitchell would buy that for the price it is at, he would never get back anything from it.

I think five is right on. More than that, you're competing with someone who's doing probaly doing a frame off resto and then it's not worth it to you.
I think if Frank wants it he'll go 750 and "demand" a grand. He's ruthless when it comes to going after unobtainium.
He's holding my steering wheel hostage for $900. Four years ago he wanted $600. The %$#@ bah-stahd!!! Time means nothing to him. I truthfully think he's a sick man.

Well I'm out...That didnt take long I can see where this is going and I cant afford it

Holy crap!
And five days to go yet!
I've never seen a C-body part so hot on ebay as that tach. Wow.

If Carlisle wasnt just around the corner I'd still go after it. I always wanted one.

Last edited:
$710 and holding. Maybe it topped out. You still have a chance.

Wow......

Three people in a bidding war.......! A sellers dream come true.

I guess none of them have heard about E-snype.

Would be a kick in the *** if that tach was a defective unit put back in the box of the warranty replacement tach...

Would be a kick in the *** if that tach was a defective unit put back in the box of the warranty replacement tach...

The ad says the condition of the tach is used. You're right, that's a lot of money if it doesn't work.

There is no wording that says it works AND he also says he won't guaranty it does work!!! As-is, no returns. Hmmmm....
Dave, I think you being outbid was a blessing now that the euphoria is wearing off....
I still can't get that gee dee steering wheel off my mind though. Grrr....

What are the specifics of the steering wheel you seek?

Picture?

Here's the coolest wheel I know of, and they are very hard to find, as most just had the solid one color round wheel. My Dad's '60 Plymouth Fury Suburban wagon was the red interior version of this...

60 Fury (2).JPG

What are the specifics of the steering wheel you seek?

Picture?

Here's the coolest wheel I know of, and they are very hard to find, as most just had the solid one color round wheel. My Dad's '60 Plymouth Fury Suburban wagon was the red interior version of this...

That's the coolest steering wheel I have ever seen. That horn bar is over the top!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back