Fast wagon?

furyus 67

Reaction score
I believe it was a 73 with a 70 340. The guy said he's owned it for 30yrs and used to haul his cuda to the track with it. If it hadn't started raining I'd gotten a few pics of the almost perfect interior.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
And here are my daughters finding shelter from the rain!
image.jpeg

Last edited:
VG's supermarket and johns pizzeria on Davison Rd . In Davison. There's weekly car shows at johns , biweekly at VG's and today was a back to the bricks "tune up" party.

I wondered because a customer of mine was talking about wanting to go to a show in Davidson tonight. We have his 72 cuda in the shop and he wanted to take it. He has three other cars he could drive 70 challenger, 71 cuda , 71 charger. But he really wanted the 72. He didn't go because of the rain.

Was it 440 powered with a automatic, 20" Boyd wheels and the owner is a sorta Kenny Rogers look a like?

[QUOTE="furyus 67, today was a back to the bricks "tune up" party.[/QUOTE]

While attending a vintage camper rallie last June I talked with a "back to the bricks" event organizer who told me he was setting up a special display of vintage vehicles towing vintage campers. He wanted the Admiral and Connie there, but.... Just a little to far away.
If anyone attends the event, perhaps snap some pictures of it.....?

[QUOTE="furyus 67, today was a back to the bricks "tune up" party.

While attending a vintage camper rallie last June I talked with a "back to the bricks" event organizer who told me he was setting up a special display of vintage vehicles towing vintage campers. He wanted the Admiral and Connie there, but.... Just a little to far away.
[/QUOTE]
I'll snap snap a few for sure!!!

[QUOTE="furyus 67, today was a back to the bricks "tune up" party.

[/QUOTE]

Too far away for you ?! Where is this show, Tuktoyaktuk, Northwest Territory ? :canada:
aaaa.jpg

Back