FCBO's favorite game show - WIW?

Mopars & Missiles

Reaction score
OK gents, took a road trip today and happened across this contestant for our favorite pastime here on FCBO.

What I know about it: 318 w/auto on the column. Power steering and A/C. Was sold new in Mississippi, supposedly came from Arkansas and has an Arkansas plate on it, but has a 2013 Missouri inspection sticker on the window. Owner was not around when I stopped to look at it, so no pics of under hood or trunk area, I don't touch other peoples cars without their permission. Obviously, a '67 2 door Fury III, his sign claimed it was a survivor but I'll bet it has been repainted at some point, paint was just too damn nice to be original. Body looked really straight, but again I didn't check it by hand. Seems to be a very complete car.

So, what do the experts think??

P4150008.JPG
P4150007.JPG
P4150006.JPG
P4150005.JPG
P4150004.JPG
P4150003.JPG
P4150002.JPG

Looks so short in the last picture but I love it. That's my favorite roofline on a Fury and a nice color combo even though red isn't really high on my list.
What's it worth?, no idea.

Why does it have fender skirts on top of the rear wheel opening mouldings ?

Always prefered this Hardtop style over the fasttop.
Not at all experienced with Prices for These models I'd guess around 8-9 k if the condition that the pics imply is there.

Well that settles it for me, I think I'll pass on this one. The guy wants $9900 for it.
That's a little steep.

I looked at Hagerty's price guide and they say $7280 for that car in #2 condition. That's a 20% reduction for automatic from $9100.

I was thinking around $5-6K, maybe a little more because of the A/C. If the car was a true original paint car and as nice as it is claimed, maybe up to $8k.

Yeah, I was thinking more in the $5-6K range too. But even if I could get it for that, its too close to home, I have too much time, and way too much storage space, plus its got A/C. So, I think I'll pass on it. :rolleyes:

Back