Fendrz

JO 753

Reaction score
I finally got the PS fender on! I Got it from Windy Hill in Minisota for only 150$ delivered.
I've needed fenderz for over 5 yirz, so this iz like heven for me.

Look at that akses! Its tempting tp dezine a quick release or make the fendrz 1 piece with the hood.
IMG_3573.JPG

Odd that the color duznt seem to mach perfectly in the foto, kuz I coudnt see a differens in RL. Maybe its just cleaner?
IMG_3581.JPG

Frum the roofdek:
IMG_3589.JPG

It took about twise az long to get the hood bak on & alined than it did to put the fender on.

DAM! How long ago?

Last yir sumwun offered me a rusty DS fendr for 700 + shipping. Therez a NOS PS fender on Ebay now for 300$. I'v been muzing about making fenderz.

Last summer. Some guy wanted it but lived in Canada and shipping that monster would of needed a Shipping container and 6 Figure Check.

It got junked before i got a chance to save it.

Bummer. I dont no wy I didnt discover this site till now. I'v been scanning Ebay, craigzlist and the Imperial Club for yirz, occasionally posting a wanted ad.

Last yir, I went to Mopar City kuz he sed he had an NOS fender. He wanted 500 & I woud hav paid it, but it turned out to be a 73.

What's the point, to look stupid, or to make your posts a pain in the *** to read, or both ?

I was just going to give the fender away, if i would of known someone would of paid good money for it.....****!

I have Chronic diarrhea.

(Translation into Ebonics)

I Have Da mad Squirts yo.

Back