Fiberglass 65-66 Fury Hoods With Hemi Scoop

65Fury440

Reaction score
We need one more person to make a group buy and have these made.
The price is $550 and will be made by Sled City Fiberglass.
Please PM me for more details, or go to group 1965-1966 Plymouth Fury Community on FB

We need one more person to make a group buy and have these made.
The price is $550 and will be made by Sled City Fiberglass.
Please PM me for more details, or go to group 1965-1966 Plymouth Fury Community on FB
Would love to see the finished product. I prefer cowl induction over forward facing scoops.

Thanks Bob, I know that guy too. He's already in the loop.
BTW thanks again for shipping out those parts so fast, your packing job was excellent.

Still looking for at least one more person who needs a hood to..
Drop weight
Clear an air filter
Look cool
Replace a rusty hood

Anyone else want to get in on our group buy?
A Hemi scoop costs $300, We are getting a whole fiberglass hood for $550.00
You can have a plain hood or a hood with a Hemi scoop for the same price.
PM me, this is likely a one time deal.

Would love to see the finished product. I prefer cowl induction over forward facing scoops.

Missed your post previously, sorry.

Cowl induction probably functions better, grabbing the negative pressure in front of the windshield but..... I dunno, I want a day 2 Mopar style.

I was considering removing the hood torsion bars and doing a retro NASCAR styled induction through the cowl opening. There would be no wipers ever again, and it would not help with height.

@furynut65
35123488_650402455301079_4066271454402969600_n.jpg

I had to buy 2 to get the minimum order done, will sell for $550 which is exactly what I paid. They are now $650 to buy from Sled City.
Final product is 17 lbs
hood.jpg

Thanks Bob.One of our group members is taking his Fury over to the nats to meet Larry and do a test fit to sign off.
While I'm not expecting any surprises, it will be nice to check the fit.

I have been running around with no hood. I thought I was getting pulled over for it, cop pulled up next to me and gave me a thumbs up.
Ill feel better having a hood back on her.

I’m a little late to this thread but I’m going to be looking for a fiberglass hood for my 65 next month. Are they still making these at sled city fiberglass? Thanks!

Back