Fifty Shades of Full Frontal (Gorgeousness)

camart1550329843122 (1)old redz.jpg

...with a little down time driving the Imperials in the Minnesota winter...I was thinking of a personal t-shirt design that might incorporate all of them in some way showing off the front end. Messing around with some photo enhancements to give them a graphic art flavor...here's just a sample.

camart1550424635289 (1)tinacroppped3.jpg

Well, you're safe aren't you? You don't have more than three red Imperials, right? The other one is gold, right?

I still only see three RED Imperials! :)

You do have a couple more than I realized. I think I hate you. lol

What do you plan for Lee's bumper guards?
I didn't think about it 'til now...just leave them there I think. I have just one shorter garage stall that is a tight squeeze even with the one's without the guards. That's the only logistical hurdle. I have a nice 10x30 waiting for her so no problem.

I didn't think about it 'til now...just leave them there I think. I have just one shorter garage stall that is a tight squeeze even with the one's without the guards. That's the only logistical hurdle. I have a nice 10x30 waiting for her so no problem.
:thumbsup:

Scott I want to get down to Mankato Monday weather permitting to drive Tina P....supposedly they're getting slammed with snow.

So far we have around 6" and still coming down a little. Supposed to get snow on Friday and Saturday. We were up in the cities Monday and Tuesday and the roads were fine down to Mankato. The new rig should make it just fine, even with a foot of snow. :poke:

Back