First Track Day in Ohio

I agree, Ive been a few times and really didnt like the set up but I figure thats Jims thing. The track however is a different story which you know all about

What's up, buddy? Look forward to seeing you this summer.
Better hide the sheep too.
You will absolutely see me at the Nats and I can't wait but when are you coming up to Detroit???

Wow the trail got sold? Now if the new owners would move the stands closer, or cut down the jersey barriers so you can see more than a roof going down the track. Im not really going to count on that but one can dream.

You will absolutely see me at the Nats and I can't wait but when are you coming up to Detroit???
I'll meet you for lunch in Cleveland anytime.....
Wow the trail got sold? Now if the new owners would move the stands closer, or cut down the jersey barriers so you can see more than a roof going down the track. Im not really going to count on that but one can dream.
You're pretty optimistic. I'm just hoping that they'll clean the bathrooms.
New trailer Ross, damn you could fit 2 C-bodies in that? :)
No sir, that's the same trailer I've had for a few years. Only fits one C body at a time.... New truck though. Stan would be disgusted at the wretched excess of my completely unnecessary daily driver.

Cleveland???:wtf:

I'll meet you for lunch in Cleveland anytime.....

You're pretty optimistic. I'm just hoping that they'll clean the bathrooms.
No sir, that's the same trailer I've had for a few years. Only fits one C body at a time.... New truck though. Stan would be disgusted at the wretched excess of my completely unnecessary daily driver.

You need to come to Budd's Creek one time.

It's a world class track!

..:: Maryland Int'l Raceway  -  Budds Creek, MD  ::..

17_season_schedule__brochure_cover.jpg

1/2 way ish.....

Wish I could have had a quad cab instead of the crew cab but they don't make em like that in a 2500.

I could be talked into that very easily.
Columbus is 25 miles further than Cleveland from Detroit....:icon_fU:

Ross, are you going to bring one of your cars to Carlisle this year?

Back