Flint Michigan

I get excited every time I go to Detroit!

Something magical about the Motor City......every time I'm there.

Even cooler since I met Matt and got the red carpet tour.

It is disheartening to see the blue collar factories abandoning the cities that made America great! Detroit, Flint, Milwaukee, Pittsburgh, Chicago, Saginaw, Youngstown, Dayton, Buffalo, Pontiac, Gary, Toledo, St Louis, and many, many more cities that lost manufacturing really since the 1950's to those off shore A-holes and south of the border.

I owe an apology to Matt. I ofter made jokes about Detroit (often failing) when in my mind I was viewing Flint. Because of the recent Flint debacle, I've learned that the perceptions I had about Detroit I was really of Flint.
Damn. And I was good in Geography. Not as good as I thought. Sorry about that, Matt.
They're as different as Miami is to Florida City.

Cows would have never allowed Boston's Big Dig, the biggest misuse of public funds in road building history.
In short..... "Sorry Matt! I'll start crapping on Flint instead? Love Stan!";)

I get excited every time I go to Detroit!

Something magical about the Motor City......every time I'm there.

Even cooler since I met Matt and got the red carpet tour.

It is disheartening to see the blue collar factories abandoning the cities that made America great! Detroit, Flint, Milwaukee, Pittsburgh, Chicago, Saginaw, Youngstown, Dayton, Buffalo, Pontiac, Gary, Toledo, St Louis, and many, many more cities that lost manufacturing really since the 1950's to those off shore A-holes and south of the border.
Hey, we turned 2 of our biggest mills into shopping g centers, of course we now have two malls that are going belly up.

Hey, you think you've got it bad?
I haven't had a decent BBQ Chinese sparerib in this FumBuck county in the ten years since I left Boston. It's bad when Hispanics own the Chinese restaurant...

Hey, you think you've got it bad?
I haven't had a decent BBQ Chinese sparerib in this FumBuck county in the ten years since I left Boston. It's bad when Hispanics own the Chinese restaurant...
Nobody told you had to move to the land of bad drivers and blue hairs! Plenty of warm places with good food! Look at New Orleans!

I have gripes living on the East Coast too....

Yep, you knew it......

NO DECENT CHEESE!!!

NONE OF THE GOOD BRATWURST OR FRESH KIELBASA!!!!!

NO DECENT RYE BREAD!!!

I have to go to Wisconsin and bring back 2 coolers of good stuff every year!

Unfortunately....I can't stock up on too much cheese or rye bread but I normally have enough bratwurst and fresh Kielbasa year round.

At least you guys can drink your water....

Not really.....I live within earshot of Aberdeen Proving Ground......which has been on the EPA Super Fund list for decades. I don't drink any water out of the tap without being filtered and boiled.

Not really.....I live within earshot of Aberdeen Proving Ground......which has been on the EPA Super Fund list for decades. I don't drink any water out of the tap without being filtered and boiled.
Yea I'd say Aberdeen might be a little more toxic than Flint. Can't say it's more polluted, definitely more toxic. Edgewood is still an active testing facility isn't it?

Yea I'd say Aberdeen might be a little more toxic than Flint. Can't say it's more polluted, definitely more toxic. Edgewood is still an active testing facility isn't it?

I don't even walk on the grass there.

Oh yes. We still do a lot of big gun testing at Edgewood Arsenal. We had 2 people killed and one severely injured and burned testing 100 mm main gun ammo on a Russian T-55. The round cooked in the gun tube.

http://archives.exploreharford.com/news/681/tank-explosionvictims-identified/

One guy says it's it's a media and connected interests fraud.
Those pushing the plight of "ghetto minorities at the hands of politicians" as a follow up to "Black Lives Matter"

Back