Formal Parts

monaco75

Reaction score
Trying to help a buddy out. Hes looking to sell off all his C body formal parts. Mostly 74-77 monaco/fury parts. A lot of Police parts as well.

Has 2 huge storage lockers full! I tried to get him to send me a list, but he never did. He shot me a txt the other day saying he wants it all gone. He is willing to strap big items to pallets, and ship them out if needed.

Stan, you might want to shoot him a call. This is the guy with the torsion bars from a while back.

He is located in Bradenton FL, 34208

Dan Gaffney
941 724 1386

Please do not ask me about parts. They are not mine, nor do I know exactly what he has.

zac

Bradenton, Florida. Why can't these things be closer to home? I might have to ask about Royal Monaco stuff...who knows? Maybe I'll come across a car once I start accumulating parts for one?

Unfortunately Zak, I could only hit your THANKS button once. If allowed, I would have hit it 10 times.

No problem guys!

I just got off the phone with him. If anyone is interested in anything, you need to get ahold of him ASAP. He just took a load in, 3000 pounds of parts to the scrap yard. His main concern is getting rid of the big stuff first, then going threw the small stuff. He does have royal monaco parts, patrick. Also has some B body monaco parts as well.

He has a set of rear doors for me hes holding that I gotta go pick up soon.

Back